Our long-awaited list of finalist is here 🎊🤩! And we can tell you one thing – it’s going to be a tough competition! The impressive 444 entries from 39 countries around the world competed to make it to the Eventex finals. They are examples of excellence in every aspect of the event industry – from events and experiences to event technology, suppliers, venues, and destinations.
Eventex Awards entries are judged by an independent jury comprised of 70 top influencers and thought leaders from the industry, while all People’s Choice categories are voted by the public. Top priority for us is making sure all worthy entries get the recognition they deserve. Our Research & Development team spent years perfecting this process. We focused on better structure and a more accurate, fair and balanced method of evaluating each entry in a given category. More about the judging criteria, you can read here.
The winners will be announced on 26 March 2020.
Interesting facts about Eventex Awards 2020 finalists:
- 279 finalists compete in 125 categories to grab the prestigious accolade
- The most hotly contested category this year is ‘Best Exhibition Experience’ closely followed by ‘Best Experiential Event’
- The most popular among the new categories is ‘Best Ceremony’
- Among the finalists are brands like: Google, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Microsoft, YouTube, Philips, Ferrari, BMW Group, Cisco, DHL, Twitter, Lexus, Mercedes-Benz, Michelin, Turkcell, Virgin Galactic and many more.
- The agencies with the most shortlisted entries are: Triumph Group International, XSAGA, The Embassy – OIC, Stargate Group, Kenes Group, MarketEmotion and Melco Resorts & Entertainment.
- The countries with most finalists are: USA (34 entries), Russia (29 entries), UK (27 entries), Italy (22 entries), Netherlands (15 entries)
- Over 5 300 people voted in the People’s Choice categories
You can see the official list of finalists here.