For the last week or so we received so many requests to extend the registration deadline that we decided to actually do it. Now you have until the 29th of November 2019 to enter the competition. Respectively, the entry submission deadline is also extended until the 20th of December.
More Eventex entries, more excellence for the event community
More entries in Eventex Awards mean only one thing – more opportunities to showcase your excellence to the creative community of event profs worldwide.
Here are some numbers for the 10th edition of Eventex Awards:
- 77 new categories to choose from to add up to a total of over 180 categories
- over 50 % increase in the number of registrations compared to last year
- 10 new countries that join Eventex Awards for the first time
- 70 top-drawer event industry experts and trendsetters to judge the amazing Eventex entries
“The reason we continue to grow exponentially every year is the brand trust we’ve built in the industry. Everyone knows how hard we work to select the best jury and provide maximum transparency, so participants can rightfully feel tremendous satisfaction when they receive recognition for their achievements.” Ovanes Ovanessian, Co-founder of Eventex Awards
3 reasons to enter the competition NOW
Let’s be honest, last-minute things are rarely the best deals except for flights, maybe. However, entering Eventex Awards now has some benefits that are difficult to ignore:
- It’s the last chance to be part of our 10th-anniversary edition that is already breaking all previous records
- If you win, you’ll get our limited edition trophy
- Entering the awards gives you a chance to be featured in Eventex Creative Week and get special discounts for next editions
- You can still take advantage of our too-good-to-be-true special offers
Learn more and enter the 10th-anniversary edition here.