Do you want to be part of the biggest awards in the events world? Want to set the trends and work with the biggest global brands, agencies and suppliers in the events industry today?
Founded in 2009 to celebrate creativity, innovation and effectiveness in the industry, today Eventex Awards is the most coveted and recognizable competition in the world of events – a true symbol of high achievement and excellence.
We are a fully distributed team working completely remotely from different time zones: no offices, no commuting and all the hassle. The results: a more productive and happy team working from all parts of the world.
We are currently looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic, and organised candidates to join our amazing Eventex Awards team!
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Manage: Keep the database up to date and organized. (~10% of the time)
- Research: Find relevant contacts with various instruments. (~70% of the time)
- Communicate: Communicate with customers via email and close the sale. (~20% of the time)
This job is for you if you:
… have perfect English
… are really, really well organized
… are a responsible and hard-working person
… are good at using software, structuring and managing data
… are good at finding anything on the internet
… can work independently
We offer unbeatable perks!
– No office – work from anywhere in the world. Would be nice if you’re in Bulgaria at least some of the time.
– Full-time job (possibility for part-time job)
– Employment contract and 20 days of paid leave
– Excellent salary
– Additional bonuses based on achieving goals
Interested? Send us your CV and killer pitch at email@example.com before November 30, 2018.