Do you want to be part of the biggest awards in the events world? Want to set the trends and work with the biggest global brands, agencies and suppliers in the events industry today?
Founded in 2009 to celebrate creativity, innovation and effectiveness in the industry, today Eventex Awards is the most esteemed accolade in the world of events and a true symbol of excellence.
We work the way we live: enjoying every minute of the ride and giving 100% in everything we do. We are a fully distributed team working completely remotely from different time zones: no offices, no commuting and all the hassle. The results: a more productive and happy team working from multiple remote locations – Barcelona, Sofia, Plovdiv, Veliko Turnovo.
As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- Contacting potential applicants and sponsors to establish rapport.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing goals for business growth and ensuring they are met.
This job is for you if you:
- Are sales & business development oriented
- Can draft the perfect sales pitch
- Have perfect, near-native English (non-negotiable)
- Can work independently
- Are really, really well organized
- Are really good at using softwarеs and apps
- Can craft the perfect email
- Have perfect presentations skills
- Extra points if you have experience in managing awards competitions
- Extra points if you speak other languages (Russian, Spanish, German, French)
- Full-time job
- No office – work from anywhere in the world
- Result-oriented – We are liberal but extremely results-oriented
- Simple formula – excellent salary and bonuses based on results
Dare to kick some a** with us? Send us your CV, motivation letter (no templates) and favorite song at [email protected] before Sunday, 9 June. Make our day! ❤