Do you want to be part of the biggest awards in the world? Want to set the trends and work with the biggest global brands, agencies and suppliers?
The Awards Manager oversees the awards programs including the development and administration of Eventex Awards, HR Awards, Software Awards, Ecommerce Awards, and other international awards and recognition programs.
Manage all aspects of the awards and recognition programs, including:
- Develop annual awards budget, timelines and roll-out processes
- Set up and manage the awards websites
- Develop scoring and judging criteria
- Create application forms within the awards management software Evalato
- Communication with applicants, judges, partners and sponsors
- Manage the PR, promotions and marketing campaigns of the awards programs
- Vendor management
Competencies and skills
We are looking for a goal-oriented, responsible and trustworthy person with excellent communication, negotiating and project management skills.
- Fluent (near native) English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional multi-tasking, project management and time management skill
- Tech-savvy and quick to learn different tools and platforms like Asana, Slack, Hubspot, ActiveCampaign, Google Workspace etc.
- Excellent website management skills (WordPress)
- 3+ years of experience in awards management, event management, digital marketing, or a similar position
We work the way we live: enjoying every minute of the ride and giving 100% in everything we do. We are a fully distributed team working completely remotely from different time zones: no offices, no commuting and all the hassle. The results: a more productive and happy team working from multiple remote locations – Barcelona, London, and Sofia.
- Excellent salary – based on results
- No office – work from anywhere in the world
- Flexibility– We are liberal but extremely results-oriented
- Team-buildings and retreats – we love to travel and have fun together as a team (we are taking a small break from traveling right now)
Dare to kick some a** with us? Send us your CV, motivation letter (no templates) and favorite song to [email protected]. Make our day! ❤