We are happy to announce the outstanding winners of the 2020 Eventex Awards! Every year we spotlight the best events, experiences, and suppliers in the industry worldwide. This edition was extra special since it was our 10th anniversary and was marked by an overload of creativity in an unprecedented 444 entries from 39 countries.
Why our winners deserve recognition
We take pride in three things the most here at Eventex: our fair evaluation process, the stellar jury, and the amazing contestants of course!
Making sure everyone gets the recognition they deserve is always our top priority. That’s why the entries are evaluated on their own merit, instead of getting judged against each other.
The Eventex Awards jury members are our stellar pillars who guarantee the fair, unbiased and expert judgement. The panel consists of experts and professionals with years of experience in events – event magazine journalists, heads of associations, representatives of convention bureaus, top influencers and thought leaders from the industry.
Winners 2020 – Stats & Facts
Here are the most interesting stats about the 2020 Eventex Awards winners:
- This year the most awards went to the USA – 34 trophies, followed by Russia with 29 trophies, UK with 27, Italy with 20, the Netherlands with 15 and Germany with 14 trophies.
- The agencies that won the most trophies are Triumph Group International with 9 prizes, Melco Resorts & Entertainment and The Embassy – OIC each with 7 prizes, and Xsaga, MarketEmotion, and Kenes Group – with 6 trophies each.
- The most awarded brands whose events got awarded the most are: KLM Royal Dutch Airlines and Turkcell both with 6 prizes, followed closely by Google, Virgin Galactic, Philips, BMW, Nestle, American Express, BMW, The Dutch Railways, FACC AG.
- The Grand Prix Best Event went to BMW Vision iNEXT World Flight by VOK DAMS Agency for Events & Live-Marketing. The silver went to HPE and Ryder Cup Europe: Creating the world’s first connected course by Hewlett Packard Enterprise and bronze ended up with KLM100 by XSAGA.
- BMW Vision iNEXT World Flight was the event that also won the most gold trophies across different categories (4 gold prizes). The most awarded event for this edition was KLM100 (3 golds, 2 silvers and 1 bronze).
See all winners here.
Time to celebrate and look ahead
Congrats to all winners – we feel privileged to recognize your excellent work and achievements! Now’s the time to show off. Apart from our prestigious and stylish trophy, we’ve prepared special winner kits with stickers, online badges, certificates, banners, images for email signature, social media visuals and more.
Yes, it’s time to celebrate but also time to look ahead! We stay devoted to help the industry go thought the crisis in a number of ways:
- Eventex Awards 2021 new categories for virtual events and technology, extended eligibility period and exclusive offers
- ‘Shut up, COVID, the industry’s talking!’ – special episodes that focus exclusively on the crisis our industry is facing and ways to push forward.
- [NEW] Eventex Connect– The Online Trade Show for (Virtual) Meetings & Events (10-11 June). Meet the top industry suppliers, see groundbreaking tech and discover the solutions that best suit your current needs from the comfort of your seat. Registration is open. Learn more here.