Who in your opinion has influenced the event industry the most? It’s time to decide! We are creating a list of The Most Influential People In The Event Industry and we need YOU to vote for the people you think stand out. The people that left a mark on the events world with their creativity, vision, capacity for innovation.
All-Stars: The Most Influential People In The Event Industry is a new addition to the Eventex All-Stars Index launched 2 years ago. This time, however, we want to recognize the driving force behind the event industry – its people!
The listing takes into account the nominations submitted during the nomination period (23 July – 9 August). The nominees were contacted to provide additional details. By public voting everyone will have the opportunity to choose 10 people from the list who they think are the most influential in the event industry. The results will be published once the voting is over (after 12 September 2019).
The chosen ones
Everyone on the prestigious list will receive:
- All-Stars Most Influential 2019 badge
- Certificate of Excellence
- Featuring on social media
How to cast your vote
Casting your vote is as simple as it can get thanks to Evalato. Here are some quick instructions:
- You can vote for up to 10 of the nominees on the list
- You can give one vote per nominee
- All nominees are sorted alphabetically
- To see a nominee’s full profile (photo, short bio, headline and social media links), click on their name
- To vote for a person , click on the “star” symbol (note: no other confirmation is required). If you change your mind, press the star again so that it turns grey again.
- Your votes are automatically stored in your profile
The deadline for casting your vote is 12 September 2019.
It’s your turn now – have your say!