Do you want to be part of the biggest awards in the world? Want to set the trends and work with the biggest global brands, agencies and suppliers?
We’ve been celebrating creativity, innovation and effectiveness since 2009 by organizing global and local awards in several industries. The Events and Marketing Intern will learn how to set an Event and Marketing strategy for all kinds of awards programs – Eventex Awards, HR Awards, Software Awards, Ecommerce Awards, and other international awards and recognition programs.
Here’s a taste of what you’ll learn during the Internship:
- Marketing & Event strategy
- Event communications & logistics
- Content & Social Media marketing
- Manage the PR, promotions and marketing campaigns of the awards programs
- Communication with applicants, judges, partners and sponsors
To be successful in this role, you shall have:
- Fluent (near native) English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Tech-savvy and quick to learn different tools and platforms
- Strongly goal-oriented person
- Any experience in digital marketing or event management would be a plus
We work the way we live: enjoying every minute of the ride and giving 100% in everything we do. We are a fully distributed team working completely remotely from different time zones: no offices, no commuting and all the hassle. The results: a more productive and happy team working from multiple remote locations – Barcelona, London, Sofia.
- No office – work from anywhere in the world
- Flexibility– we are liberal but extremely results-oriented
- Team-buildings and retreats – whether here or abroad we love to travel and have fun together as a team
- 3-month paid internship with a full-time position opportunity
Dare to kick some a** with us? Send us your CV, motivation letter (no templates) and favorite song to [email protected]. Make our day! ❤