Founder & CEO at Live Communication Magazine
From administrative managers in a small finance company to regional InternalComms manager and chief editor of the corporate magazine in Unilever (multinational FMCG leader); corporate communications manager of the St. Petersburg airport and chief editor of the key professional magazine of event-industry in Russia. Founder of Global Event Forum – 3-days business conference for corporates and event profs. Co-founder and general producer of unique pan-european professional magazine dedicated to live comm industry. Years of experience on the client’s side gave unique vision of the event-industry from both perspectives (client & agency), which allows to present common ground and create a new and effective platform for an inclusive dialogue between the two parties involved.
1. Co-author of «Winning the hearts» – book published in 2014 – a practical guide for HR-directors and business executives on employee engagement & corporate culture.
2. General producer of a feature short film about the Unilever company – «14 days»
3. Editor-in-chief of the EventRU magazine – for three years
4. Managing director of the local Event Award in 2014 – collected 160 entries for 1 month (double the scope of the award & significantly increase its position and status in the industry).
5. Founder and Head of the Global Event Forum – unique business conference aiming to build up constructive dialogue between clients and agencies (3 conferences for over 1200 people from 12 countries, over 50 cities)
6. Member of the euBEA international festival for live communication & special events Advisory Board 2015/2016
7. Founder and general producer of LIVE magazine – first professional pan European magazine dedicated to development of live comms industry