Michael Dominguez serves as the President & CEO for Associated Luxury Hotels International (ALHI). ALHI is a Global Sales Organization with a team of nearly 80 professionals located among 26 offices across North America and Europe, ALHI’s serves a membership group of hotels that are Independent Hotels & Independent Brands that are an exclusive luxury collection. Prior to joining ALHI, Michael served in executive sales leadership roles with MGM Resorts, Loews Hotels, Hyatt Hotels, Starwood Hotels and many more.
Michael is actively involved in leadership roles in the Meetings and Events Industry and currently serves as a Past Chairman of the International Board of Directors for MPI.
Michael speaks in the industry often on topics of disruption, the state of the industry, the economy, behavioral lessons. Michael was recognized in M&C Magazines survey of top industry speakers and was an invited speaker at South by Southwest in 2018.
Michael’s other industry leadership involvement includes board positions with:
- US Travel Association (Executive Committee)
- Meetings Mean Business Coalition (Executive Committee)
- Co-Chair EIC’s Taskforce on COVID Recovery
- ASAE’s Board of Directors
- FICP’s Influence Committee
- APEX Standards Committee
- GBTA Foundation Board
- HSMAI Foundation Board
- Co-Chair APEX Room Piracy Taskforce
Michael was recently recognized in the industry for numerous honors including:
- HispanicBusiness.com’s “50 Most Influential Hispanics in the US”.
- HSMAI Lifetime Achievement Award in Sales 2021
- BizBash 500: Must Know Event Pros of 2020
- M&C Magazine’s Top 25 Influencer of 2020
- Induction in the EIC’s Hall of Leaders in 2019
- Successful Meetings Top 25 Most Influential People in the Meetings Industry 2013 -2015
- Smart Meetings 2015 Smartest Industry Leaders
- HSMAI’s 2014 Top Minds in Sales and Marketing
- Meetings Focus 2014 Trendsetter
- MeetingsNet 2014 Changemakers