CEO at Celuch Consulting/ Vice-Rector Vistula School of Hospitality
dr Krzysztof Celuch CMM, CITE, CIS, HMCC, CED – a speaker, a trainer, a business consultant, an academic lecturer and an entrepreneur. Krzysztof specializes in the meetings industry, event marketing and event management. His scientific research, trainings and keynotes are all built on knowledge in economics, business psychology, sociology, marketing and cultural studies.
He conducts workshops and trainings, give lectures and moderate panel discussions, debates and management meetings. He implements research projects, build strategies and provide business consulting services.
He helps organizations, institutions and companies in the areas of management, communication, motivation and business development, with particular emphasis on the meetings industry (event marketing).
Scientific and business portfolio:
• 15 years of experience in providing trainings in an international environment, i.a. in the USA, Scandinavia, Mexico and Poland;
• 12 years of academic experience in the USA, China and Poland at such universities, as i.a. San Diego State University, Skema Business School, Vistula Hospitality School, UMK in Toruń;
• keynote speaker at scientific and industry congresses, business conferences, kick-off meetings and motivation-centred events;
• author of 150 articles and five books dedicated to event management;
• holder of international training certifications: MPI Global Training, Sustainability in Tourism