- Improved entry evaluation process – entries are evaluated on their own merit. As many or as few entries could be awarded per category as the jury deems appropriate and as their voting score determines.
- Exclusive offer 3 for 2 across all categories for the entire registration period
- New categories for virtual and hybrid events, for virtual/hybrid event suppliers and technology, for marketing, communications & strategy, and more.
- New Platinum tier award for exceptional projects that have a final score of over 90 points.
- Extended eligibility period: 01 March 2020 – 25 February 2022
- There is no limit on the number of entries a company can enter the competition with.
- The eligibility period is from 1 March 2020 to 25 February 2022.
- Entries must be submitted in English via the official awards-management software used for the competition – Evalato. Access is provided upon registration.
Eligibility period (extended)
1 March 2020 to 25 February 2022
21 Jan 2022
25 Feb 2022
Jury and public voting
Top Event Organizers & Agencies Index
Our team has spent years perfecting the evaluation process to make sure your entries get fair and balanced scores.
Upon submission each entry is assessed to ensure all the fields are filled out in accordance with the requirements and that the entry meets the eligibility criteria. If an entry is approved, it continues into the evaluation phase. Rejected entries receive feedback from our team on why the entry got rejected and how to make the necessary changes for re-submission. Last minute entries that get rejected are not eligible for re-submission.
All approved entries in a category are then evaluated on their own merit, based on the set criteria. The final score of an entry is the total average score from the ratings given by each jury member in the category.
Every year we invite experts and professionals from the world of events to form our jury panel – from event magazine journalists and heads of associations, to representatives of convention bureaus, top influencers and thought leaders, each with an in-depth understanding of the industry’s ever-changing landscapes.
Each entry is evaluated by a panel of 4 – 8 judges, within a set of categories assigned in accordance with their field of expertise. The process ensures that any affiliations of a judge with any of the competing entries are taken into consideration, and respectively no judges are assigned categories where such entries are present.
Criteria & Weights
Entries are scored based on 3 key criteria:
For Events, Brand Experiences, Virtual Events & Experiences, Marketing, Communications & Strategy, Use of Technology:
Creativity & Innovation
Objectives, Planning & Execution
Effectiveness & Results
For Event Technology, Suppliers
Creativity & Innovation
Achievements & Results
Winning an award
During the evaluation process there are no restrictions on the number of awards that can be bestowed. As many or as few entries could be awarded per category as the jury deems appropriate and as their voting score determines. This ensures that entries do not compete against each other but on their own merit.
An entry needs to score 75 or more points to be awarded.
- Platinum Award [NEW] – 90 – 100 points
The new Platinum tier award is Eventex’s highest honour. It celebrates the absolute best of the best, the true disruptors in the industry.
- Gold Award – 81 – 89 points
- Silver Award – 78 – 80 points
- Bronze Award – 75 – 77 points
Once the winners are announced, everything is made public so your entries can become a showcase of the best practices, the most original ideas, and the top innovations in the world of events.
People’s Choice Awards
Each awards track has its own People’s Choice Award where the winners are decided by public voting. By entering at least 1 category, you also automatically enter the respective People’s Choice category for that track for free.
What winners get
Platinum and Gold award winners get our unique eco-friendly trophies. Silver, Bronze and People’s Choice award winners have the option to order trophies at an additional cost.
All winners also get:
- Certificate of excellence
- Digital seal
- PR materials provided for your own use
- Promotional campaign of your work via our social media and other channels
- Points for the ranking on the Eventex Top Event Organizers & Agencies Index
- Other promotional materials
- Universal recognition of your work