Anyone in the industry really can enter the competition. The top companies are already Eventex Awards regulars, but everyone has a chance of winning and that’s a proven fact.
Eventex Awards is a global competition with no geographical restrictions, the only requirement is that your entries are in English!
Any event, or at least some part of it, that has taken place between 1 September 2019 to 30 November 2020 is eligible to enter.
The same period applies to the “Creativity & Innovation” and “Achievements & Results” criteria in the categories for Agencies & Teams, Technology, Suppliers, Destinations, Venues, and Hotels.
1 September 2019 – 30 November 2020
30 April 2020
Register now, pay less
30 Nov 2020
13-24 Jan 2021
Voting & Public Voting
We’ve been doing this for over 10 years now. Making sure all worthy entries get the recognition they deserve is always our top priority.
The Eventex Awards ratings are based on 3 key criteria:
Creativity & Innovation
Objectives, Planning & Execution
Effectiveness & Results
Creativity & Innovation
Achievements & Results
The Grand Prix group includes several categories including the award for Best Event, as well as the respective People’s Choice award for each main group (Events, Technology, Suppliers, Venues, Agencies & Teams, Destinations, Hotels)
We invite experts and professionals with years of experience in events to form the judging panel – event magazine journalists, heads of associations, representatives of convention bureaus, top influencers and thought leaders from the industry.
All eligible entries are initially evaluated by the jury, to decide which ones are good enough to continue into the next evaluation round.
Then all shortlisted entries in a category are evaluated by their own merit, instead of getting judged against each other.
Our Research & Development team spent years perfecting this process, focusing on better structure and more accurate, fair and balanced entry evaluation.
What winners get
There are many great benefits to entering a competition of Eventex Awards’ renown:
- Amazing eco-friendly trophy delivered directly to your office
- Digital seal
- Certificate of excellence
- Brag about your acclaimed work
- PR and extensive promotion – through your own channels, as well as through the Eventex channels (social media, newsletters, media partners and more).
- Year-round promotional campaign for you and your clients
- Get listed in the prestigious All-Stars Index
- Universal recognition of your work from the top-notch professionals in the industry
- A chance to be featured in the Eventex Creative Week online series that everyone’s in the industry is talking about.
- Impress your current clients and easily attract new ones