We just rounded up another great edition of Eventex Awards, which brings us to the long anticipated moment of announcing the projects that stood out – the spectacular Eventex Awards winners.
Every year the competition spotlights the best events, experiences, suppliers and technology in the industry worldwide. This edition was marked by an unprecedented 606 entries from 33 countries and an eclectic mix of winners that includes top notch brands, well renowned cultural institutions, as well as nonprofit and government organizations. It shows the industry’s continuous drive for innovation and further illustrates that its talented professionals have boundless creativity.
Before we announce the winners though, we one to once again reiterate that fact that with Eventex Awards we take particular pride in three things above all: the competition’s fair evaluation process that we’ve been perfecting for over 10 years now, the stellar jury tasked with judging, and the amazing award entries of course!
Making sure everyone gets the recognition they deserve is not always easy, but we’ve made it our top priority since the start. That’s why each entry is evaluated on its own merit, instead of getting judged against the rest.
The Eventex jury members are our pillars who help us achieve this with their fair, unbiased, and expert judgment. The panel consists of experts and professionals with years of experience in events – event magazine journalists, heads of associations, representatives of convention bureaus, top influencers and thought leaders from the industry.
Some interesting tidbits
- The USA leads with most trophies once again – 56 trophies, followed by the Netherlands with 44 and the United Kingdom with 41.
- The agencies that won the most trophies are WINK Creative Experiential Agency (The Netherlands) with 21 awards, Triumph Group International (Italy) with 13 awards, Cheil Germany (Germany) with 11 awards, and MediaMonks (The Netherlands) with 10 awards.
- The brands to receive the most recognition are Samsung Electronics Germany – 11 awards, Bud & Anheuser-Busch Inbev with 10 awards and Italian Presidency of the Council of Ministries as well as Standard Bank with 6 awards, and Philips and Porsche China with 5 each. Other popular brands among the big Eventex Awards 2022 winners are Volkswagen Group, Ducati, RED BULL, Walmart, Hugo Boss, Dell, Virgin Galactic, Moncler, TikTok, Deloitte, PayPal, Eurovision, Johnson & Johnson, UN Migration SWIFT, Accenture.
- WINK Creative Experiential Agency was also the company to receive most Platinum awards – 5 all together across different categories, which is the highest tier award introduced in this edition.
- Roadtrip #withGalaxy by Cheil Germany was the most awarded event for this edition with 2 platinum, 5 gold, 2 silver and 2 bronze awards.
- The most awarded technology was Rainfocus with 8 awards, while the most awarded supplier was Euskalduna Bilbao venue with 4 awards.
⭐ The complete list of winners can be found here.
Once again, congratulations to all winners and here’s to even more successful times ahead. Register early for Eventex Awards 2023 now at special rates and find out more about the most esteemed accolade in the world of events and experiential marketing at https://eventex.co/.