We’ve just released our annual All-Stars Index featuring the top event organizers and agencies from around the world. The ranking includes 30 companies and organizations that excelled the most in the past three years. It takes into account the number of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places over the last 3 editions of Eventex Awards.
Recognizing excellence in the event industry is our mission. Top 30 Event Organizers and Agencies ranking is our way to say big ‘Bravo!’ to the hard work of those companies and organizations that keep excelling and setting the trends.
Methodology of the All-Stars Index
To form the ranking we take into account the number of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places over the last 3 editions of Eventex Awards. 1st prize is worth 100 points, second – 50 points and third – 30 points.
Eventex All-Stars Index 2019 is bigger and brighter this year. We see a number of new names enter the ranking as well as some agencies/organizations move up in the index with fast paces. Here are the main highlights:
- Xsaga heads the ranking for the third consecutive year.
- AIM Group International moves from 9th to second position thanks to their four winning entries at Eventex Awards 2019.
- PCO Kenes Group keeps its 3rd place from last year.
- MaxMedium and The Embassy – OIC share the 4th place. MaxMedium moves from 18th place, while the Embassy – OIC is a rising star whose high position is due to а number of 1st prizes, which included the Grand Prix – Best Event.
- MarketEmotion is one of the surprises this year as they jump from 15th to 6th place.
- A number of new agencies from the UK, Canada, Malaysia and Latvia enter the index in 2019.
You can see the whole “Eventex All-Stars Index – Top 30 Event Organizers and Agencies” here.