It’s our 10th-anniversary edition and we promise you one thing – prepare for the unexpected!
Eventex Awards 2020 has many new categories to offer, encompassing every aspect of the industry, and is now officially open for registrations. Since it’s our anniversary, we also have lots of surprises in store for you.
This year Eventex Awards has 180+ categories divided into 7 main group – events & experiences, agencies & teams, technologies, event industry suppliers, destinations, venues and hotels. Among the new exciting categories are:
- brand experiences by sector where the best in a particular niche could be singled out;
- some trendy event types & experiences such as employer branding events, guerilla marketing experiences, hybrid events and more;
- a number of new categories for event suppliers, technologies, venues and hotels;
- as well as People’s choice awards for each main group.
You can have a closer look here.
Perfected evaluation criteria
Our Research and Development team spent years perfecting the process of evaluating entries. We focus on better structure and a more accurate, fair and balanced method of evaluating each entry in a given category.
That’s why for this edition, we decided to update the criteria for the Suppliers & Services categories to better reflect their specifics. Agencies & Teams, Technology, Suppliers, Destinations, Venues and Hotels will be now evaluated for:
- Concept (40% of the total score): what makes the supplier/services/product stand out? Why it is the perfect fit for their clients and better than the competition (including main USP, features, characteristics, competitive advantages).
- Creativity & Innovation (20% of the total score): the major innovations and creative approaches incorporated in the past year .
- Achievement & Results (40% of the total score): the main achievements in terms of impact, development and growth for the past year (overall achievements and results as well as impact on customers events).
To learn more about Eventex evaluation process, click here.
10 years of Eventex Awards in a nutshell
For the last 10 years, we’re celebrating excellence in the events world and inspiring everybody in the industry.
The accolade keeps attracting some of the most creative brands, agencies and service providers with its complete transparency, stellar jury and innovative approach. Here are some impressive stats from the last 10 years:
- 1600+ entries
- 800+ companies/organizations
- 85+ countries
- countless smiles which is actually our prize
Eventex Awards is like the Oscars for the cinematic achievements or the Emmys for television, only it’s for the event industry. We want to honour everybody involved in the art of creating amazing experiences and single out the most outstanding events, services and suppliers. Our ultimate goal – to drive the event industry forward and help it flourish!
Ovanes Ovanessian, Co-founder of Eventex Awards.
Eventex Awards proved it’s more than a competition recognizing excellence. Today, it’s a true celebration of the events world – a fountain of ideas for the industry and a one-of-a-kind showcase of the best practices, the most original ideas, and the top innovations. We will continue with the inspirational online series about the event industry launched this year – Eventex Creative Week. We also promise to surprise you with another unconventional online award ceremony combining art, innovation and gamification for announcing the best of the best in the industry.
In 2019 we completely reimagined what an awards ceremony should be and kicked it all off with Eventex Creative Week. And while everyone loved what we did, we’re eager to show what else we have up our sleeves. The best is yet to come!
Simona Harizanova, Co-founder of Eventex Awards.
What to expect from Eventex 2020?
We want to keep the element of surprise. However, here are some of the highlights to be looking for this year:
- Eventex All-Stars Indexes: Top 20 Event Organizers & Agencies and Destinations For Meetings & Events – soon to be updated;
- Eventex Creativity Report – a must-read for anyone in the industry who wants to stay updated with the trends and boost their creativity;
- Inspiring articles, videos, news and interviews in our blog;
Eventex Creative Week 2020 – yup, a new fresh portion of inspiration and creativity for you. If you missed our first series or the outside-the-box awards ceremony 2019, you can watch them here.
Want to be part of our 10th-anniversary edition? Register for Eventex Awards 2020 at eventex.co.